Chapter leaders play a pivotal role in inspiring Catholics to work for a transformed church. The movement would not have the strength it does without their vision and leadership.
Call To Action’s national office is dedicated to ensuring chapter leaders have the support they need to make chapters thrive. The following resources are provided by the national office:
- National listserv for chapter leaders to share ideas and network with other chapter leaders
- Monthly conference call to learn about what is happening across the country and work together for change
- Annual meeting of chapter leaders to learn best-practices, connect with Call To Action staff, meet fellow chapter leaders and strategize to build the national movement
- Calendar on the national website to promote your local events
- Option for full participation in national church justice campaigns
- One complementary pass to the Annual Call To Action Conference to ensure representation from your local chapter
- Full access to Call To Action’s Chapter Liaison, a dedicated staff position you can call anytime for support and consultation
Call To Action is constantly creating further resources to help chapters realize their mission and address local needs. Chapter leaders can find a listing of accessible resources on the chapter resources page.
Resources to assist with a chapter’s initial formation are available from the national office.
If you would like become a chapter leader, contact:
Austen Coker, Director of Operations